Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tango Bango

It was recycling day and we had too many jugs for four hands to handle so I invented the WonderJug-Belt (or Tango Bango depending on the jugs' nation of origin). Handy for storing juice and plays a double roll as a drum set.

Last weekend we went down to the temple. It was a good time... then we went to Anne Taylor Loft...I got yelled at by the security girl...I better let the wife explain. Men just don't understand that you can't really go in the fitting rooms. But, I have to say that it is my fault because I asked him to get me another size. For the Hub being so kind to go shopping, we went to Krispy Kreme Donuts. He loved them.

He was caught red handed. He'll do just about anything for donuts.

Oh yeah...and did I mention that the hub took pictures as I came out of the dressing room. How embarrassing; but, I guess it kept him occupied.

4 comments:

The Little's said...

Cute bum, Sus!

Kristen said...

Sweet drums Adam.
Sus, work it girlfriend

Hoss.Rose.MiniB said...

I miss you guys..St. Louis is so far away...I used to drink milk at your house and share your donuts (or other food):( Did you know that it can actually rain ice? Not hail, but little pieces of crushed ice, and they sting, really bad, only in St. Louis...and only for 5 more weeks!

jenn said...

I don't know what Tango Bango is but is sure sounds good. You're killing me with all the pics of delicious treats. Mmmm. Krispy Kreme. Sure Adam was bored. Have you seen you in those pants Susan?!