Thursday, December 17, 2009

We are going to dental college to get more dental knowledge...and family pics

So we are definitely going to Lincoln! No other offers came our way but who cares (all you need is one)! We both love the school and the city and I think it will be fabulous. We will leave around the beginning of the sumemr and I am already looking at housing (no, I'm not excited).

On another note, we got family pictures taken about 3 months ago. I've been trying my skills at photoshop which is why I have taken so long to post but here they are. They seem like forever ago because Rose only has 3 teeth and now she has 8.
Can anybody tell me why they look grainy on the blog? When I print them out they look fabulous. Oh well. Rose turns 1 in three days! Can't believe it.

10 comments:

Rubyjuice said...

I love the pictures they look great!!! You guys are such a cure family!

em said...

Cute pics! Isn't it crazy how quickly they get outdated?? I don't think they look grainy on the blog...but then again, my eyesight is the worst.

Watch out--summer will be here before you know it!

jenn said...

Congrats guys! It'll be so much fun to go somewhere just the three of you. Gorgeous pics. You did a great job. Love your hair...Susan.

Sarah B. said...

Those are fantastic! Who did them? Congrats on your new adventure!

Kristin said...

Super cute!

Hoss.Rose.MiniB said...

Love the pics. Rose looks totally different now! But still cute as ever.

Mil said...

love rose and the fountain, and the swing except for the chain on As face.

L

Josh & Melissa said...

OH my heck, those are the cutest pictures ever! We miss you guys so much! Josh and I were sitting watching the other night and I turned to Josh and said...I miss Adam and Susan and he said, I was just thinking the same thing...it was very sad. We wish we lived closer!

Anonymous said...

There are GREAT pictures S! You guys are such a great looking family! The picture of you and A reminds me of one of your engagement pictures!! Oh and I can't get enough of the picture of you and Rose! It is so precious! ~Chanda

Alli Howe said...

She looks so much like her dad! Anyway, We are SUPER thrilled that you are on your way to Dental School. Life is grand. Enjoy house hunting. Take lots of pictures and look at them later. You can't always trust your memory.