Thursday, September 29, 2011

September update

Recently, I have not been that great at blogging and I feel like this is not such a bad thing in my life right now. I am trying to spend more time with the girls. You know, that one on one time, not just in the same room time. I can spend way too much time on the computer. I spend nap time napping myself and doing house work and spending time with the Hub at nights. So, blogging is low on the list. Tonight the Hub is gone and the girls are sleeping so here I am.

Here are the most recent pictures of the girls. Rose (almost 3) is just like an almost 3 year old should be. Sass and more sass but so sweet. How do they do that at the same time? She loves her sister. She carries her own baby around everywhere and even has a sling for her. She dances all day long and sings. Oh, she can only dance if she is wearing a skirt and tells me I can't dance because I am not wearing a skirt. I guess I can dance on Sundays. Miss Z (almost 10 months) is growing so fast. I thought the time went by fast with Rose. She can say a few words like mama (only when she is sad or hungry) and bye bye and hi. She imitates anything, especially dogs and loves Rose as long as Rose doesn't touch her and try to pull her by the leg across the floor. She isn't walking yet but close. This girl is the sweetest thing. She is a snuggler and sleeps between the Hub and I most nights. I stay very busy and have to remind myself these are daughters of God everyday so I don't get too stressed or worn out. I can say that when I take time to think about these angels I feel like I am in heaven.

This one (even if the picture isn't all that great) is just way too cute.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Love these girls! And you! You are such an inspiration to me! Love you!

Katielin317 said...

Oh they are sweet! I can't believe how old your babies are getting! I watch mine grow and grow and I kind of forget everyone else's babies keep growing too:) You're such a beautiful mama. I can't wait to catch up with you guys some day and get the kids together:)

Kristen said...

Oh my goodeness I just will never get over Z's hair. I love how long it is now. She looks so different. Love the pics.

The Little's said...

Sus! They are gorgeous! I wish we could see each other in person more often...I sure love you!

TimothyandJessica said...

Wow, your girls are getting big, and they are so cute!

Hoss.Rose.MiniB said...

Great Pics! I have the same trouble with blogging! Obviously... Loved the update.

Leslie Jill Beddes said...

I'm glad you put the last picture up, it's my favorite!! I will need your help with the baby room work over here--- mainly I've decided I want to make my own bedding, can you help me with that?? You know I'm clueless so you also know what you would be signing up for!