Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First Offensive - Operation Eject

So as the baby ticker indicates, there are Zero days left... So I decided to take matters into my own hands. So last night we went to some friends house to eat hot wings. The idea was to more or less "smoke 'er out"... that didn't really work. The wings were dang good though. After that I took matters into my own hands once more and attempted to ancient art of acupressure.
I bet there is a subtle art to it that I just haven't figured out yet. Either way, the wife seemed to enjoy it. After that my camera was hijacked. I thought the best revenge would be to publish the resulting pictures on the Internet.
You cant tell it in this picture but Roundy #1 is actually bald. Roundy #2 is not bald, and also against camera terrorism.
B & B were trying to imagine what their baby might look like. Just add the lower left side of his face the the upper right side of her face and you can almost see it.
That's it. Hopefully then next post will have pictures of Baby Milmonster!

3 comments:

Hoss.Rose.MiniB said...

Maybe try sitting on her stomach?

em said...

1 Tbsp castor oil + a glass of OJ + a scoop of ice cream + the blender. I hear it works like a charm.

The Little's said...

Whew...I don't miss that feeling! Good luck...