Sunday, September 13, 2009

crawling, car, and crafts

Crawling...she is so fast and into everything. I'll have to get use to this.
(Sorry my video hasn't been loading correctly so once again you will have to wait.


Car...yes, we are officially a stereotypical suburban family. We came along a deal for this van and couldn't pass it up. We'll grow into it eventually. Crafts...when Rose is napping I realized I needed to do something better than watch internet TV so here are my projects I have been working on. Rose sporting her new hairbands and bows. After all that, she rarely keeps them on and if she manages to get ahold of one it is in pieces in seconds. Baby Leggins...only my second time on my sewing machine. Letters for the nursery.
I've learned how to can. Pickles, peaches and jam. Fun!


7 comments:

The Little's said...

You are more of a Molly Mormon than me! Who woulda thought...if someone would have told me about this in high school I would have thought they were lying! I look up to you a lot...I have a sewing machine but don't know how to use it...can you teach me?! Also...I need some of your jam.

Tiffany said...

Little miss crafty! I love the letters and the headbands...could you make one for me?? A mini-van,, a mini-van! I just can't believe it! Well keep us posted when the seats start filling up!Love you!

Katielin317 said...

Check you out!! Those leggings are adorable!! Nice work, mama! And the flowers are so sweet. Do you use paper or silk flowers? and do you sew them or hot glue them (or something else)? Just curious. I've never made them before but they'd make a great baby gift. So on to the to-do list:)

Hoss.Rose.MiniB said...

I'm impressed with all of your crafts and homemaking skills! Someday maybe I will get a creative spark.

The Highland Hill's said...

my wife spends all day here http://www.tipjunkie.com/ looking at crafts to do...I'm sure you'll enjoy it too...

Katie Fry said...

Hey Milmontsters!!!

We miss you! I am glad you are doing well - I need your email so I can send you to our blog of life in the Arctic - wyofry@gmail.com

Look at those headbands! They look GREAT! I am glad you are making more, and having a blast with it all.

Talk to you soon - katie

Unknown said...

good work there "mommy" and "hubby" and "rose" AKA the milmonsters.
you guys rock!